325 Route 165
Preston, CT 06365
The Mission of the Preston Public Schools, a partnership of schools, family, and community, is to instill in each child a passion for learning, a life-long quest for knowledge, and the skills to become a responsible and contributing global citizen. This is accomplished by:
- Recognizing and addressing the uniqueness of each individual;
- Providing a diverse, future-focused curriculum;
- Supporting and encouraging creativity, innovation, and quality within our partnership;
- Creating a positive, nurturing atmosphere; and,
- Providing a safe and healthy environment.
|Janet Clancy, Chairman (D)||11/03/2015 - 11/21/2017|
|Charles Raymond, V. Chair (R)||11/19/2013 – 11/21/2017|
|Deborah Burke-Grabarek, Secretary (D)||11/17/2015 - 11/19/2019|
|Cynthia Luty (D)||11/19/2013 – 11/21/2017|
|Daniel Harris, Jr. (R)||11/17/2015 - 11/19/2019|
|Karin Davis (D)||11/19/2013 - 11/21/2017|
|Sean Nuget (D)||11/17/2015 - 11/19/2019|
The Board of Education meets on the 2nd Monday of each month (unless otherwise noted) and start at 7:00 p.m. in the Preston Veterans Memorial School located at 325 Route 165 (Shetucket Turnpike).