Board of Education
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval,
Board of Education Agendas and Minutes are now available on the Town of Preston Website.
All Board of Education Agendas and Minutes can be found on the Town of Preston Public Schools Website,
or by clicking the link below.
Board of Education Administrative Contracts
- Preston Administrator’s Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Superintendent of Schools Employment Contract
- Director of Finance and School Business Operations Employment Contract
- Cindy Dupointe, (R)
Seat 1 - Term: November 16, 2021 to November 18, 2025
- Cindy Luty, (D)
Seat 2 - Term: November 16, 2021 to November 18, 2025
- Meghan Gallant, (D)
Seat 3 - Term: November 16, 2021 to November 18, 2025
Seat 4 - Term to November 18, 2025
- Sean Nugent, (D)
Seat 5 - Term: November 19, 2019 - November 21, 2023
- Daniel Harris, Jr., (R)
Seat 6 - Term: November 19, 2019 to November 21, 2023
- Deborah Burke-Grabarek, (D)
Seat 7 - Term: November 19, 2019 to November 21, 2023
The Mission of the Preston Public Schools, a partnership of schools, family, and community, is to instill in each child a passion for learning, a life-long quest for knowledge, and the skills to become a responsible and contributing global citizen. This is accomplished by:
- Recognizing and addressing the uniqueness of each individual.
- Providing a diverse, future-focused curriculum.
- Supporting and encouraging creativity, innovation, and quality within our partnership.
- Creating a positive, nurturing atmosphere.
- Providing a safe and healthy environment.