Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1.YOU CAN ONLY OBTAIN A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN PRESTON.
2. BOTH PARTIES MUST APPEAR IN PERSON TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION, TAKE OATH, AND SIGN THE LICENSE.
3. Please bring with you:
a. Photo ID such as a driver’s license or passportb. $50.00 license fee (cash or check only)
4. Some information you will need to know to complete your application:
a. Your place of birth (state or country only)b. Both parent’s places of birth (state or country only)c. Mother’s maiden name (first and last name)d. Both parents middle name
5. THE NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER OF THE PERSON PERFORMING THE CEREMONY.
6. Marriage license is only good for sixty-five (65) days.
7. Where the ceremony will be performed. (Facility, Home address)