- Boards & Commissions P - Z
- Planning & Zoning Commission
Planning & Zoning Commission
* Applications submitted after the deadline will be accepted, however, it cannot be guaranteed that the application will be placed on the agenda for the regular meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available seven days after the meeting.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Seat 1- Teresa Eickel, (D)
Term: November 16, 2021 - November 18, 2025
- Seat 2 - Anne Sabrowski (D)
Term to November 23, 2023
- Seat 3 - Fred Eddy (R)
Term: June 22, 2021 - November 21, 2023
The Planning and Zoning Commission consists of seven elected members. The term of office is four years. Of the seven elected members, no more than five may be members of the same political party.
In addition, there are three alternate members appointed by a majority vote of the regular members within 30 days of each municipal election. The term of office for each alternate member is five years. Of the three alternates, no more than two may be of the same political party.
As part of the powers and duties conferred or imposed by state law on Planning and Zoning Commissions, the Commission is required to update the Town Plan of Conservation and Development at least every ten years and determines the manner in which zoning regulations are enforced.